Qiyas Addresses the Complete YOU
- How you behave and feel
- Which exercise is best for you
- Healthy Aging
- Your Cognitive Function
- If you are at risk for CV
- Which foods you should eat
What you will get from the Qiyas Gene Test
The Qiyas Gene Test Unveiled
Your Personalized Report Will Include
Mood and Behavior
Mood and Behavior is your entry into the Qiyas Gene Test.
- It gives you the tools to understand why you behave in a certain way and what motivates you.
- Focusses on genes that govern dopamine release in the brain.
- These genes interact strongly with lifestyle decisions to influence mood and behaviour.
- They affect how you feel, how you think, and what motivates you.
- They reveal your risk for different types of addiction, such as food addiction, drug addiction, and technology addiction.
These Mood and Behavior genes to not determine your actions. They influence your actions depending on the lifestyle choices you make. Once you know your Mood and Behavior genes you can implement our recommendations to improve motivation, mood, and banish addictions.
The Mood and Behavior panel shows your need for vitamin D. This is important as vitamin D influences mood, hormones, and physical health.
Qiyas tests for genetic variations that show:
- Risk for coronary heart disease and stroke.
- Arterial blood flow and blood vessel dilation. This shows how well blood flows through your arteries, and the risk for atherosclerosis.
- Risk for high blood pressure.
- The risk for LDL cholesterol.
- Homocysteine risk factors. Homocysteine is starting to be recognized as more important than cholesterol in the development of heart disease.
- Risk for Alzheimer’s disease.
Heart disease and stroke are the two leading causes of death. Both diseases can be prevented. This comprehensive, complete package covers all aspects of cardiovascular disease and is full of insights.
But we don’t just tell you your risk for cardiovascular disease. Nor do we leave you worried. The Qiyas Gene Report tells you exactly what you need to do to dramatically reduce your risk for cardiovascular disease.
Qiyas takes the worry out of cardiovascular disease.
Food and Nutrition
Qiyas is able to recommend food and dietary requirements based on your ancestral and genetic heritage.
- Do you do well on a high fat diet, a low fat diet, high carb diet, or a low carb diet.
- It shows whether more protein is needed.
- It tells you whether starches or naturally occurring sugars are of benefit or harmful.
- These genetic markers help people to optimize their diet, to lose weight, and to have boundless energy.
- Manage weight, caffeine, dairy, starches, fats, and carbs.
We help you to adjust the amount and type of fat you eat to avoid weight gain, to help with weight loss, and to avoid cardiovascular disease.
Testing these genetic variations means Qiyas can make accurate recommendations on how much and the type of carbohydrate you eat. This helps you to prevent or manage diabetes, as well as lose weight. We also tell you whether your ancestors had dairy products, and recommend whether you should have dairy or not.
Dairy is beneficial for many reasons. It can help lower blood pressure, reduce the risk of diabetes, and prevent cardiovascular disease. Dairy can help with exercise recovery, and the fats can dilate the arteries helping with smooth blood flow. Yet some people do not do well on dairy, and it can lead to poor health outcomes. Our test is the gold standard for determining dairy intolerance.
Live longer, healthier, and with vitality.
- No one want to spend their old age with poor mobility, poor health, and low energy.
- Our longevity panel focusses on genes that offer antioxidant protection.
- These genes, when fully optimized, help prevent cellular damage. They mop up the pollutants and environmental chemicals.
- These genes influence how well we age.
- They also show how well we react to exercise, how much exercise we need, and how much recovery. Overtraining can be as anti-aging as no training.
Across the world people are living longer and retiring later. Yet health care costs are going up, and there is no guarantee that long life equals a healthy old age. When our genes are functioning well, then we look and feel good, our skin looks great, our risk for cancer, autoimmune disease, and cardiovascular disease are reduced.
We know that how these genes work and influence our health can be changed by diet, exercise, supplements, and lifestyle.
The Qiyas Gene Report shows you how to optimize these genes to reduce disease, to get the glow back in your skin, to mop up all the pollutants and chemicals that surround us, and to have a healthy old age.